top of page


Q: How much does it cost to participate in the Storm Halloween Festival & Marketplace? 

A: Rates range between $50 - $150 per 10' X 10' rented space. Details available here

Q: Are there any items that cannot be sold at the Storm Halloween Festival & Marketplace?

A: The following items are prohibited from the festival and marketplace: weapons, replica weapons, tobacco and drug paraphernalia, items that promote the use of illicit substances, pornographic materials and/or any other item that is deemed distasteful. The Storm Halloween Festival & Marketplace at their sole discretion reserve the right to refuse any item and/or vendor for any reason.

Q: Do I need a Seller's Permit from the State of California and how do I get one?

A; You must obtain a Seller's Permit if you are engaged in business in California and intend to sell items that would ordinarily be subject to sales tax if sold at retail. More information is available at the California Department of Tax and Fee Administration website. CLICK HERE. The local field office is located at 3737 Main Street, Suite 1000 Riverside, CA 92501-3395. Telephone: 1-951-680-6400
FAX: 1-951-680-6426 Email:

Q: Do I need a City of Lake Elsinore business license to participate in the marketplace? 

A: Yes. All vendors who sell in the marketplace must possess a business license from the City of Lake Elsinore or purchase a temporary vendor permit from the festival at checkout. If you have any questions, please email us at

Q: What type of permit will I need to sell food items? 

A: ALL FOOD SALES in Riverside County are regulated by the Riverside County Department of Environmental Health (also known as County Health). The California Health and Safety Code section 114387 requires a Temporary Food Facility (TFF) Permit of any person or organization providing food at a public event. All food vendors, including existing restaurants, are required to apply for a Temporary Food Facility Permit when participating in a temporary event.

MOST HOME-PREPARED FOODS ARE NOT ALLOWED. Foods stored, handled or prepared at home are normally not allowed within a Temporary Food Facility with some exceptions allowed by the new Cottage Foods Law. To see what foods are allowed to be prepared in a home kitchen click here. ALL FOOD SELLERS INCLUDING HOME KITCHENS MUST HAVE A COUNTY HEALTH PERMIT.

ALL FOOD HANDLERS are required by Riverside County Code to possess either a valid food handler card issued by a county-authorized food handler training school or a County of Riverside food handler test administered by the current food safety manager who has passed a state-approved food safety certification exam.

All food vendors at the marketplace must be in possession of a Temporary Food Facility (TFF) permit PRIOR to submitting an application. We regret that we cannot accept an application to sell food at the marketplace without an existing TFF permit. We rely on the certification process at County Health to pre-qualify applicants.

Click HERE for more information.

PREPACKAGED FOODS: Due to the unique and varied characteristics of this category, vendors of non-perishable/prepackaged foods are handled on a case by case basis. 

Q: What supplies will I need to bring with me?

A: Storm Halloween Festival & Marketplace does not provide anything beyond your allotted booth space.


You will need to provide the following:
1) a canopy of appropriate size
2) tables and table covers

3) backdrop for your booth (most booths are back-to-back)
4) display fixtures
5) portable lighting (the market hours extend past sunset)
5) signage
6) battery or solar panel for electrical power with extension cord AND a surge protector strip

Q: If my application is approved, how soon will I be notified?

A: Once your application is approved and you have paid your rental fees, we will send you an email with all pertinent details no more than one week from submission.

Q: What is the process for becoming a vendor?

A: Online registration and fee payment is available from this website. Your application and payment can also be processed manually. For more information about vending opportunities at this market, or submitting a manual application, contact the marketplace manager at (760) 593-7873.

Q: Can I reserve a booth space that is larger than the listed sizes?

A: Yes. All new vendors are able to reserve space in 10' x 10' sections pending current availability. If you require space larger than 20' x 20' please contact the marketplace manager at (760) 593-7873.

bottom of page